Subject: FW: Public Consultation: Attributes and Principles for Pathogen Genomic Data-Sharing Platforms
From: "EURO Influenza" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Influenza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 15:18:48 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Далее следует текст на русском языке / This message follows in Russian

Dear colleagues,     

We would like to draw your attention to the invitation below from the 
<https://www.who.int/initiatives/international-pathogen-surveillance-network> 
International Pathogen Surveillance Network (IPSN) Secretariat to 
participate in an online public consultation on a document titled 
“Attributes and principles for genomic data-sharing platforms supporting 
surveillance of pathogens with epidemic and pandemic potential”.

For more information, please see below.

The public consultation will be open from 15 January 2025 to 12 February 
2025, 23.59 CET

Download the 
<https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/default-source/ipsn/public-consultation-attributes-and-principles-for-pathogen-genomic-data-sharing-platforms.pdf?sfvrsn=e1e36a0f_5> 
document and access the online feedback form 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=t8AQ9iS9OUuBCz3CgK-1kDRDOP7Q7vJFjoOUBcnL7JNURE85WlpMQ0RaM01OUUpDWkM5T1JBMDBFSyQlQCN0PWcu> 
here.

For any query related to the consultation, please contact 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] with subject 
"Pathogen genomic data sharing platforms consultation".

With best wishes,

WHO Europe Laboratory Team

WHO Health Emergencies Program

WHO Regional Office for Europe

euinfluenza <mailto:[email-masked]> @who.int

Далее следует текст на русском языке / This message follows in Russian

Уважаемые коллеги,

Мы хотели бы обратить ваше внимание на приглашение от 
<https://www.who.int/initiatives/international-pathogen-surveillance-network> 
Секретариата Международной сети по надзору за патогенами (IPSN) ниже принять 
участие в открытой онлайн-консультации по документу под названием «Атрибуты 
и принципы платформ обмена геномными данными, поддерживающих надзор за 
патогенами с эпидемическим и пандемическим потенциалом».

Более подробную информацию см. ниже. Публичная консультация будет открыта с 
15 января 2025 года по 12 февраля 2025 года, 23.59 по центральноевропейскому 
времени.

Загрузите 
<https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/default-source/ipsn/public-consultation-attributes-and-principles-for-pathogen-genomic-data-sharing-platforms.pdf?sfvrsn=e1e36a0f_5> 
документ и получите доступ к онлайн-форме обратной связи 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=t8AQ9iS9OUuBCz3CgK-1kDRDOP7Q7vJFjoOUBcnL7JNURE85WlpMQ0RaM01OUUpDWkM5T1JBMDBFSyQlQCN0PWcu> 
здесь.

По любым вопросам, связанным с консультацией, обращайтесь по адресу ipsn 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] с темой "Pathogen 
genomic data sharing platforms consultation" (Консультация по платформам 
обмена геномными данными патогенов).

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Группа ЕРБ ВОЗ по лабораторным вопросам

Программа ВОЗ по чрезвычайным ситуациям в области здравоохранения

Европейское региональное бюро ВОЗ

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: IPSN-secretariat < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Date: January 15, 2025 at 17:50:39 GMT
Subject: Public Consultation: Attributes and Principles for Pathogen Genomic 
Data-Sharing Platforms

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite your attention to an online public consultation on a 
document titled “Attributes and principles for genomic data-sharing 
platforms supporting surveillance of pathogens with epidemic and pandemic 
potential”. The public consultation can be accessed via the WHO website 
https://www.who.int/news-room/articles-detail/online-public-consultation-attributes-and-principles-for-genomic-data-sharing-platforms-supporting-surveillance-of-pathogens-with-epidemic-and-pandemic-potential

We are seeking feedback from diverse stakeholders before finalising the 
document. It is targeted at pathogen genomic data generators aiming to share 
such data for enhanced utility in preventing and controlling 
infectious-disease threats, as well as at platform developers and donors 
supporting such initiatives.

The document was produced by the WHO Emergency Zoonotic Diseases Unit and 
the Genomics and Analytics Unit. A small external expert group conducted a 
landscape analysis and proposed critical features for pathogen genomic data 
sharing platforms (PGDSPs) to meet public health needs. A broader external 
expert group was subsequently consulted during the development process.

We encourage you to share your feedback or distribute this consultation 
within your networks. Thank you for your engagement and support.

Best regards,

The IPSN Secretariat